Monday, June 18, 2012

Favorite Things

Here are a few of my favorite things from the past couple of weeks:

morning walks along the American River

Grandma Billing's famous lemon meringue pie. So happy I was able to make this with the captain. I hope I made grandma proud!

Giants games with the family.

Cherry season - hello roasted cherry brownies

pool time

BIG cookies

san luis obispo wine love <3

beautiful evening sunsets

pure exhaustion

my ever growing money tree at work.

Ps. If you haven't noticed, I've recently become obsessed with Instagram. If you have an iPhone, this app is a must get. What are you waiting for? Even better, it's totally, 100% FREE! If you want to follow me, just search for stracciatellabella. I can't promise what pictures you will see, but it is sure to be entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment