Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thankgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you are spending this holiday with your family, friends, and loved ones. Oh, and of course having lots of delicious food! This is the best time of year when everyone gets together, makes old family recipes, celebrates that holiday cheer and makes everyone laugh at the dinner table. At least the latter is a must in my family. I will be spending Thanksgiving with my family and the captain and his amazing parents. I couldn't ask for a better day with more amazing people. I am so thankful we can all be together this year. 

Here's my Thanksgiving "tip of fun" of the day - just don't wear a turkey on your head like Monica. That would probably be pretty smelly. P.S. Did all you Friends fans laugh at this one? The little hat on the turkey is the best!

a turkey on the head always makes people laugh.

Here are some other good Friends thanksgiving laughs. If you didn't already know this, I am pretty obsessed with Friends. Well, that might be an understatement. I can watch all ten seasons over and over and over again and die of laughter, no matter how many times I've seen the episode. Best. Show. Ever.

Thanksgiving Pants!


 Thanksgiving Trifle


 ...tastes like feet!



What are you thankful for today?



No comments:

Post a Comment